|Passion for mountains|
Enthusiasm for 5000 ft
Komradery for camping
S nacks to share
While most of us are standing firmly on the ground, some of us haven't "grown up" yet and still like to plan adventures and fulfill crazy ideas. AND when WE die, we won't say, "I would have liked to do that too."
Some of these ideas are:
And having experiences some of these trips with great friends and outdoor enthusiasts with mountaineersmanship, not just "peak-collectors" as it sometimes happens. And if possible, sharing these experiences with loved ones and partners.
- Skiing off some high volcanoes; Skiing some great resorts, Houte Route in Switzerland.
- Climbing & Trekking in Alaska, Canada, the Alps, Andes, Africa or the Himalayas.
- Sailing across an Ocean, Scuba-ed in Belize or Exploring Underwater Caves.
- Dog sled across the Alaska tundra or to the North Pole, Horse Trekking through Wyoming.
- Kayaking through Glacier Bay or down the Alsek or Indus, Floating the Amazon.
- Para-sailing off Rainier or Mont Blanc, Ballooning over East Africa.
For the more grouned ones, some goals in Washington are:
Davis Peak out of Cle Elum
Tomi Hoy Yellow Aster Butte, North of Mt. Baker